Global Key Account Director (Leading MNC Re-insurer)
This is an exciting opportunity to have strategic ownership of top clients on a global level. Your primary stakeholders will be Regional and Group Chief Actuaries, CFO and COO's in which you will act as the voice of the client and work closely with internal teams/resources to be a catalyst for sales excellence.
Joining of the top MNC re-insurers, this role will be based in Hong Kong as you will be looking after accounts for top life insurance companies globally.
You will be the voice of the client, a catalyst for sales excellence and work with your client leadership team, to understand, prioritize, differentiate & execute your client needs. Primary responsibilities include,
- Supports Client Executive in management of global business relationships across all lines of business, functions and regions.
- Profit centre responsibility and accountability for clients globally including planning and budgeting.
- Profitable growth-oriented business origination and active portfolio management leveraging the Group's full capabilities.
- Ensures top quality execution of client planning, renewals, deal opportunities and handles internal and external communication related to origination and negotiation.
- Deal team leadership or support for large transactions.
- Understands client motivation, needs, priorities as well as risk & capital drivers and align with deliverables in order to develop win-win solutions which leverage the full range of capabilities.
- Development of marketing plan and implementation in conjunction with client leadership team.
You should be,
- 12+ years' experience in a complex international insurance / reinsurance business
- Outstanding understanding of market dynamics and trends, L&H re/insurance products and evolving client needs
- Strong knowledge of insurance corporate finance drivers
- Proven track record of building productive and collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders on senior management level
- Experience in managing large scale initiatives /projects in the reinsurance environment
- An engaging personality, a teambuilder and networker, who enjoys working in a multi-cultural team environment.
- You have demonstrated strategic vision, have a strong business acumen and result orientation. You can think out of the box, roll your sleeves up and are not afraid to take charge of a situation.
- You can spot and design differentiating, innovative solutions to secure competitive advantage. You listen, also to what is not being said and can take an unpopular stand when necessary.
- You foster a culture of receiving and giving feedback
To find out more please send your updated CV in Word format to Jason.Strachan@ojassociates.com or contact me on +852 5804 4186 for a confidential discussion.
Senior Qualified Valuations Actuary | Global Insurer | London
- City of London, London
- 25 days ago
OJA are currently supporting a leading Global player within insurance who are seeking to recruit a Senior Valuation Actuary to be based in their London hub. This position reports to and supports the Chief Actuary in ensuring that the business meets its requirements for reporting to the ... Read More
Regional Reserving Actuary (Regional)
- Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- 3 days ago
Strategic Goal of the Team: Provide tailored solutions and engage actively with internal and external stakeholder to support the firm's strategic, business and financial targets per approved Business Plan Sustain and promote company's brand, strengthening our profile as a leading reinsu... Read More
Commercial Lines Actuary Irish Ins. Market Exp.
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- €80000 - €87084 per annum + bonus €11,700
- 25 days ago
Oliver James Associates Ireland is representing a Global Non-Life insurer in their focus to appoint a Senior Commercial Lines Actuary with Irish Insurance Market experience. Oliver James Associates Ireland is representing a Global Non-Life insurer in their focus to appoint a Senior Comm... Read More
Property Pricing Actuary
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- 30 days ago
Outstanding opportunity for a qualified Pricing Actuary to join this leading Lloyd's insurer. reporting directly to the Head of Pricing. You will be expected to liaise closely with the underwriting team and the position includes all elements of portfolio analysis, pricing model build an... Read More