I have an opportunity for a Global Cyber Incident Manager to join a leading Financial Services business who are looking to deliver on a new Cyber Security strategy. You will be working with internal teams and outsourced service providers to own the businesses Global Cyber Incident Response.
As the sole Global Cyber Incident Manager, you will own the response and escalation of all Cyber Incidents with support from an internal Cyber Incident Response team.
Skills for Global Cyber Incident Manager:
- Strong experience in real world Cyber Incidents
- Knowledge around information / cyber risks in a large global business
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security Threat
- Experience working to ISO27001/2 standards
- Strong understanding of ITIL, Incident Response frameworks
- Strong communications skills and keen to impart knowledge on others
- Technical knowledge of SIEM systems
- Certified in CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, PCI-ISA, CEH, CSEG, GCIH etc.
Expectations of the Global Cyber Incident Manager:
- Own and manage a 24/7 cyber incident response function
- Provide a range of incident management activities, including; Incident governance, leadership, communication & response.
- Move towards a continuous service improvement model making sure that the business constantly learns from incidents
- Work with operational risk teams and the information security team to help reduce risks to the business
- Develop and communicate metrics concerning Cyber incidents
- Run threat assessments for the business
You will be expected as the Global Cyber Incident Manager to be involved the communication of incidents to the business as well as help raise awareness & knowledge IT Security across the business. This role is all about bringing together the right skills within a matrixed organisation to effectively respond to incidents.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at implementing a new Cyber Security strategy across a number of regions and this role will be integral to the success of the role.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or firstname.lastname@example.org