Global Asset Manager - Senior In-house Counsel - 4+ PQE - Funds
A leading asset manager is looking for a strong lawyer to join their in-house legal team in Hong Kong in line with their expansion in Asia.
The role offers broad exposure to funds formation & distribution, SFC compliance, regulatory and general corporate work. You will also act as a business partner to provide advice on corporate matters for multiple jurisdictions in Asia.
The team is composed of experienced professionals from prestigious organizations and international backgrounds. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable firm within the fast-growing asset management space.
- Qualified lawyer in a common law jurisdiction
- Experienced in funds formation or asset management compliance required
- 4+ years' PQE in SFC related, buy-side or in-house financial services sectors
- In-house experience preferred, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills - Chinese (drafting) is essential
- Autonomous nature, ability to work proactively and independently
Please feel free to reach out to Shalina for a confidential discussion at +852 3708 5572 or at Shalina.firstname.lastname@example.org.