I am currently working with two organisations who are looking for consultants with a generalist compliance background. I am hiring across multiple levels - Senior Consultant, Assistant Manager and Manager grade, and am looking to speak to potential candidates ASAP.
Both roles are based in London and the work will be to deliver regulatory compliance projects for banks (retail & wholesale), wealth and asset management clients.
As these roles sit within two different firms across multiple levels, the requirements differ slightly from role to role however the following things are fluid throughout:
- Good understanding of the FCA handbook
- Financial services background with either prior Regulator or consulting (Big 4 etc) experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Willingness to manage/ mentor more junior members of the team
- Experience with marketing related activities (client meetings, calls, pitches, proposals, lead generation) and stakeholdermanagement
I am able to provide information on the firms to interested candidates over the phone. Interviews are taking place imminently, so please get in touch ASAP.