Fund Registrations and Listings
As a member of fund distribution professionals, you will learn to provide skillful advice on and support the cross registration and stock exchange listings around the globe.
- Coordinating due diligence on regulatory requirements ensuring the correct procedures are in place, and initiate/implement change when required.
- Facilitating the production of legal documentation and monitor on-going obligations for all registrations and listings.
- Supporting the establishment of new or changed product structures & solutions.
- Supporting the strong governance and control framework in place across BlackRock Europe with robust processes and procedures in place to meet all regulatory and statutory obligations.
- Coordinating regulatory filings including updated fund documentation and KIIDs with regulators and exchanges within regulatory listing deadlines.
- Coordinating shareholder mailings in respect of documentation updates and general meetings.
- Preparing and presenting Board reports and communicating with the Fund and Management Company boards across Europe as required
Casualty Claims Expert
- New York, USA
- 17 days ago
This claims professional must have an extensive background in the insurance industry, which includes both primary and excess insurance claim handling experience. The ideal candidate will have a high level of technical claim handling ability with casualty claims for large and complex For... Read More
Assistant Company Secretary
- London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- 29 days ago
I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurance company who are looking to source an interim Assistant Company Secretary. This is a role looking for high quality, professional company secretarial and corporate governance services to the business; and to ensure a smooth operation... Read More
Head of Legal
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £90000 - £100000 per annum + bens
- 19 days ago
The Business: My client are a UK focused organisation, with interests across a range of financial services. They are a well-established and respected organisation in their market. They are an organisation who are well known for their excellent working environment, with home working, and... Read More
- East Sussex, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- 19 days ago
The Business: The organisation are a successful and long-established Financial Services group. Currently enjoying an exciting period of growth, this is a great time to join a business who are well known for looking after their employees. The Role: The role is a Legal Counsel vacancy, wi... Read More