As a member of fund distribution professionals, you will learn to provide skillful advice on and support the cross registration and stock exchange listings around the globe.
- Coordinating due diligence on regulatory requirements ensuring the correct procedures are in place, and initiate/implement change when required.
- Facilitating the production of legal documentation and monitor on-going obligations for all registrations and listings.
- Supporting the establishment of new or changed product structures & solutions.
- Supporting the strong governance and control framework in place across BlackRock Europe with robust processes and procedures in place to meet all regulatory and statutory obligations.
- Coordinating regulatory filings including updated fund documentation and KIIDs with regulators and exchanges within regulatory listing deadlines.
- Coordinating shareholder mailings in respect of documentation updates and general meetings.
- Preparing and presenting Board reports and communicating with the Fund and Management Company boards across Europe as required