Fund Distribution Associate
Our client is currently expanding their Dublin office and are seeking an experienced Fund Distribution candidate for their Dublin City Center office
Business Unit Overview:
Are you looking to take your career to the next level and become a part of high a performing and fast-growing business? Do you want to work for the largest asset manager in the world? Do you have experience with international registration and listing experience? Then the Dublin team who is responsible for the timely coordination of the cross-border fund distribution could be your next role! The team accurately completes registration, listing, provides ongoing support of corporate and regulatory filings and reporting, of primarily all European funds.
Additionally, you will assess the initial and ongoing requirements regarding registrations and/ or listings while providing critical input, analysis and guidance to internal clients. You will also partner with internal and external partners (global regulators, international stock exchanges, fund directors, service providers, listing sponsors, etc.) to ensure smooth delivery of distribution solutions whilst maximizing efficiencies and monitoring regulatory, constituents.
Seeking a hardworking, an ambitious learner, with strong work ethics that can adapt to a fast-paced group in a dynamic and consistently evolving landscape. As a member of fund distribution professionals, you will learn to provide skillful advice on and support the cross registration and stock exchange listing of fund ranges across the globe. You will be consistently challenged by supporting a function that is viewed as business critical by the company given the importance of providing service within a robust governance structure. This role protects the integrity of the firm as viewed by our regulators, competitors and clients.
The position will report to the Vice President of the team and will form part of a team of professionals.
- Coordinating due diligence on regulatory requirements ensuring the correct procedures are in place, and initiate/implement change when required.
- Facilitating the production of legal documentation and monitor on-going obligations for all registrations and listings.
- Supporting the establishment of new or changed product structures & solutions.
- Supporting the strong governance and control framework in place across the business with robust processes and procedures in place to meet all regulatory and statutory obligations.
- Coordinating regulatory filings including updated fund documentation and KIIDs with regulators and exchanges within regulatory listing deadlines.
- Coordinating shareholder mailings in respect of documentation updates and general meetings.
- Preparing and presenting Board reports and communicating with the Fund and Management Company boards across Europe as required
- International registration and listing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the regulatory and corporate environment for UCITS/ AIFMD funds preferred.
- A legal or compliance background is an advantage.
- Strong written, verbal and emotional quotient to clearly articulate sophisticated concepts, ideas and processes.
- Highly proficient in Excel and MS application skills.
- Relevant third level or professional qualification.
- An innovator who actively seeks to generate ideas that deliver scale, commercial benefits, client service, or control improvements?
- Excellent communicator with strong influencing skills together with an ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong teammate, self-starter, who develops a positive working environment to find ways to partner and effectuate a coordinated approach to tasks.
- A strong project manager who is able to effectively prioritize workloads and adhere to deadlines.
Credit Pricing Associate Director
- City of London, London
- £100000 - £110000 per annum + bonus and bens
- 10 days ago
Credit Pricing & Valuation Associate Director London Banking £110,000 plus full package I am looking for a experienced associate director with deep technical experience of Credit Pricing, Valuations and Analytics. Credit Pricing & Valuation Associate Director London Banking £110,000 plu... Read More
Counterparty Operations Risk Associate
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 17 days ago
The primary role of this function will be for actioning incoming counterparty requests (i.e. requests coming to the company from counterparties) through a combination of responding to the requests and/or ensuring requests are assigned to the appropriate person or group within the busine... Read More