Fund Controller and Reporting Expert
You are the link between the business, clients, investors, finance and Funds. You fulfil a key function in managing reliable and complete financial information to our investors.
You carry out checks on the underlying data and coordinate improvements.
Tasks rotate within our team. Meaning that you get to work in a dynamic job. With attention to detail and with a critical perspective, you strive for a high level of excellence and performance
This role is positioned in the Retail Bank Originate to Manage Data and Reporting team, that has 6 data & reporting experts. The team members have a wide range of skills and backgrounds and would like to welcome a new colleague.
If you feel happy acting with a service-oriented mindset, like working with numbers and enjoy a daily purposive deep dive in our data in order to serve our customers and investors, they invite you to consider this role!
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for the investor reporting (in accordance with our investors SLA's and internal reporting planning) and communicate with our investor as an expert about the reporting process and the mortgages data.
- You will be responsible for an impeccable billing and cashflow monitoring process, and you will act decisively when needed.
- Visit and follow up on questions from our international investors and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation and proto typing of product performance reports and data quality monitoring.
- Coordinate data management change requests in cooperation with our Data & Reporting team colleagues, outsource partners and IT department.
- Automating and simplifying manual processes (E.g. Business Objects, designing Datawarehouse improvements).
- You will be co-owner of the reporting environment, and as such you will participate in change and continuous improvements.
- Participate in Due diligence meetings with investors and rating agencies.
What do you need?
- We are looking for an experienced professional with knowledge of financial services preferably with a background in asset management.
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Good Dutch and English communication skills.
- Ability to work with BI software (E.g. Power BI), MS Excel and develop queries in the data warehouse (E.g. Business Objects, Python, SQL, Finance Software).
- Experience with designing and testing checks and balances to safeguard reliability of data and the financial robustness of the fund.
- Analytical, problem solving, team player competencies.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and shifting priorities, timelines and demands.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with finance and control reporting processes will be helpful.
- Knowledge and experience with mortgage securitizations and STS regulation (Originate to Manage / Originate to Distribute).
- Knowledge of the Dutch retail mortgages market.
- A new, varied position within an enthusiastic and experienced team in a growing business environment.
- Opportunity to make a difference where you can see the direct impact of your work for the growing mortgage portfolio.
- A competitive salary and supplementary employment conditions package.
- Yearly budget is available for knowledge and experience through training and education.
Financial Reporting Manager
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 2 days ago
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant to take the next step in their Financial Reporting career. A leading financial services firm have a new requirement for a Qualified Accountant to join their team as the Financial Reporting Manager. Reporting to the Financial Reporting ... Read More
Interim Group Reporting Accountant
- Cheshire, England
- £400 - £500 per day
- 9 days ago
Work with the Group Reporting team to support the implementation of requirements for Brexit Set up Dutch accounts Regulatory reporting and transformation Support the set up of new statutory production software Processing the changes required to account for the PVII transaction and make ... Read More
Technical Reporting Specialist (80-100%)
- Zürich, Switzerland
- 19 days ago
Oliver James Associates are currently representing a leading Insurer in their search for a reporting process specialist. The successful candidate will provide technical expertise throughout the business on the development of the reporting functions. Tasks & Responsibilities: Providing t... Read More
Regulatory Reporting Specialist
- Zürich, Switzerland
- 21 days ago
Oliver James Associates are currently representing a leading insurer in their search for a reporting specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of regulatory reporting requirements. Tasks & Responsibilities: Execution of regulatory reporting requirements ... Read More