You are responsible for the preparation of detailed functional analysis and business analysis on the influence on the workflows, in cooperation with the BPM's (responsible for the functional architecture). It should take account of rules, standards and deadlines that have been agreed for a specific project.
You are responsible for the coordination and quality control of all functional and business analysis, taking into account the standards, tasks and deadlines.
- Achieving coordination of all functional and business analyses that are carried out within the framework of the projects, taking into account the agreed deadlines and standards
- Working together with the customer and the BPM to determine, streamline workflows and optimise with the purpose to ensure the greatest possible added value at the best price.
- Ensure the coherence and completeness of the deliverables of all functional and business analysis in the framework of projects, and guarantee the delivery to the project managers within the stipulated deadlines and with the required quality level.
- Functional specifications based on customer needs and in compliance with the applicable company vision, architectural principles and methodology.
- Contribute to the evaluation of tasks
- Guarantee the suitability and completeness of the test plans necessary for the quality control of the offered solution.
- To determine the testplans and working together with the testteams to optimise the quality of their tests and the suitability of the tests after going with a comprehensive functional analysis.
- Collaborate with peers and with the cell PMO to constantly improve the tools and methodology available to analysts.
- The manage rules related to the staging and the coherence of projects.
- Determine the risks and evaluate this.
You are result-oriented and challenger. In addition, do you recognise yourself in the following properties: entrepreneurial, creative and accurate.
Furthermore, you have:
- Knowledge of UML
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Good communication skills
- First experience in life insurance is a plus
- Offshore experience is a plus
- Good negotiator
- Result oriented
- Management of priorities
- Team player
What do you get to return?
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
- Working in a dynamic environment at the world leader in financial provision and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the metro (planned move will be in 2019 to a brand new building at walking distance from the north station)
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience