Looking for a Fullstack Developer with .NET / C# and SQL skills (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS) to work for a global Financial Services business, based in the City.
- Responsible for the build, system testing and implementation of technical / IT solutions based upon a provided requirements specification.
- Actively participate within meetings as a member of the International IT delivery team.
- Recommend appropriate technology, predominately Microsoft, to effect delivery.
- Work within a diverse team providing support and guidance to colleagues.
- Be accountable for delivery of their work to agreed standards and timescales.
- Commit to and maintain timeliness of delivery of work packages within the overall project management framework.
- Invest in your own scorecard to maintain skills and knowledge of good industry practice.
- Collaborate with the QA team to design unit and system tests as part of the development lifecycle.
- Participate in code review sessions; give and receive constructive feedback respectfully.
- Clarify requirements, where necessary with analysis and business teams.
- Enbrace a global delivery model including collaboration with offshore development and QA teams.
- Ensure code is commented and documented to an agreed standard
- At least 5 years commercial development experience.
- SOA based application design.
- UX design (Web and Forms).
- Software and Architectural design patterns.
- SQL Server - TSQL - SSIS -- SSAS - SSRS - PowerBI.
- Database modelling.
- Ability to rapidly acquire new skills and technologies.
- ORM (Entity Framework).
- Datawarehouse Methodologies.
- Unit Testing, IoC.
- SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum).
- .NET C# experience is desirable
Sorry, there are no matching jobs currently available