This is a Front Office (RAD) Developer position for the Structured Equity Derivatives. Developers are required to have day to day interaction with the trading desk and will work on local and global tactical and semi-strategic platforms wth a team of 5 people based in HK and 11 others globally. The main technology used in the team is C#, Python, VBA and SQL.
Purpose of the job
You will work on local/global tactical and semi-strategic front office facing platforms.
Main Technologies used are C#, Python, VBA, SQL
- Gathering new business requirements
- Manage local developments end to end (Requirement gathering, development, UAT, deployment and support)
- Implement new business requirements
- Improve performances and reliability of platform
- Follow up with users during the UAT phases
- Write test cases and documentation
- First line Support, support users on platforms and tools developed by the RAD team.
- Good knowledge of C#, Python, VBA and scripting languages
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience with windows server development
- A real inclination for test-driven development
- Good skills with webservices (SOAP/RESTFUL) and web-based applications
- Excellent communication skills in English (Spoken and written).
- Ability to work in a complex and global environment.
- Ability to own an entire project cycle with deployment.
- Agile working methods.
- Derivatives Pricing
- Motivation towards understanding the structured equity derivatives business.
- Basic Cash Equity/SBL product knowledge
- Prior experience in financial/Equity Derivatives software development
- Prior experience in GIT, Visual Studio, DevOps, Control-M tools
- Prior experience C#/ Python.
5 + years' experience minimum
At most 3 interviews (general and technical, including traders)
This is a 12-month contract that is extendable as there is project pipeline.
Please apply with an updated CV