Data developer role at a top asset management firm based in London. Boasting an AUM in the region of £40bn across a range of strategies on behalf clients globally. The successful candidate is expected to be highly technical, able of working the full development life cycle from analysis and development right through to post-implementation support. Fast paced, dynamic environment requires an individual who is looking to continue their development within an ever-changing environment.
Overview of role
- Develop and support bespoke research and investment tools as well as systems.
- Ad-hoc development, bug fixes and process improvements as well as BAU enhancements.
- Develop technical solutions to reduce ongoing support requirements
- Work interactively with the investment team
- Aid an agile team of developers by managing projects
- Experience in Object oriented programming languages (C++, C#, Python, ..)
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA / Excel
- Analytical academic background
- Experience in a professional development environment
- Experience using MATLAB
- Previous front office systems experience
- Built Robust scalable systems
- Familiar with quantitative equity investment
Risk models, transaction cost modelling and/ or portfolio optimisation techniques