I'm looking for a Front End Web Developer to join a top tier insurance firm in Hong Kong to work on one of their eCommerce platform.
- Implement solutions to achieve business goals and initiatives
- Work closely with product manager and other developers to create responsive websites and applications
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Identify and propose strategies to optimize web performances
- Collaborate with backend team to integrate websites with backend web services
- Work in an agile team using scrum
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline with 2+ years' experience in web development
- Experience in responsive design and cross-browser websites methodology for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- A strong sense in implementing pixel-perfect web component based on the design document
- Experience working in agile/scrum teams will be an advantage
- Problem-solver and passionate in frontend web technologies
No insurance experience is needed. Only a willingness to learn.
Please apply with an updated CV.