I'm looking for 4 Full Stack Developers to join a top tier insurance firm in Hong Kong to work on one of the several major transformation programmes currently underway.
The projects range from Web, Mobile or eCommerce to CRM Development.
These roles are Front End (UI) Development roles focused on designing and programming various systems using React.js and Node.js (among other web/UI technologies) for several projects.
- You will develop robust, clean code for web and mobile platforms using React, Redux, Node etc. by translating business requirements to technical details and communicating with the business and other in-house development teams
- Work with internal and external IT Solution Providers to deliver assigned development tasks
- Be accountable for delivering application solution to meet agreed baseline estimate
- Ensure application solution meet internal policies, standards and quality requirement
- Manage technical issues and mitigate technical risks
- Manage maintenance work transition from development to the Production Support team
- Communicate scope and schedule changes of IT projects with Solution Providers
- Coordinate with Release Management for production migration and promotion
There are several teams in place looking after different areas/projects. The teams are about 5 people in each (mostly programmers) and people come from various backgrounds (not just insurance).
- 2+ years' experience in development delivery. Preferably in insurance & financial services or consulting background field
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Knowledge on web technologies including HTML5, single page applications and various frameworks including ReactJS, ExpressJS, GraphQL, etc.
- Knowledge on container and cloud platform, preferably on OpenShift
- Knowledge on DevOps with tools including Jenkins, NPM, SonarQube, etc.
- Extensive knowledge on Git, GitHub, GitHub flow, build & release management
- Strong inter-personal and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and fluent in Cantonese
- Fluent in Mandarin is an added advantage
English and Cantonese are essential language skills. Mandarin is helpful.
No insurance experience is needed. Only a willingness to learn!
Please apply with an updated CV.