This front-end development opportunity lies within a new business entity of a leading global insurance firm in Hong Kong. As a front-end developer, you will be focusing on website and single page responsive web app development for a range of their digital products. They have a multi-cultural environment, operating in a lean, Agile manner.
- Implement solutions to achieve business goals and initiatives
- Work closely with product manager and other developers to create responsive websites and applications
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Identify and propose strategies to optimize web performances
- Collaborate with back-end team to integrate websites with back-end web services
- Work in an Agile team using Scrum
- Only candidates in Hong Kong will be considered.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 2+ years' experience in web development
- Experience in responsive design and cross-browser websites methodology for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- A strong sense in implementing pixel-perfect web component based on the design document
- Experience working in agile/scrum teams will be an advantage
- Problem-solver and passionate in front-end web technologies