Overall Purpose of the Job
Support one of the leading Insurance Company's finance operation in management reporting, budgeting and controlling, capital management
Your role as a FP&A Manager
- Responsible for performance management and business planning of the company's business units.
- Work on the company's overall financial and operational performance
- Conducting the business planning exercise with various organisation departments including Actuarial, Underwriting, CEO Office etc
- Manage the cost controlling framework including cost center reporting, transfer pricing and cost allocations to various profit centres
- Provide analytical work for the units acting as their proxy finance team to help identify areas of risks, improvements and value
- Monitor performance of the business and functional units according to the budget ,KPI's and other objectives of the company and provide tools to the units to enable their ability to do so
- Monitor rating capital positions and collating the analysis and findings for management reporting
- Monitor Large, Cat and Attritional claims movements for the year and identify the variances as compare to budget by closely working with Actuary and Reserving team
- Work on annual budgets and quarterly financial forecasts comprising of full financial statement projections.
- Develop financial models/ meaningful reports that assist in strategic decision making and new business initiatives
- Performance management of subsidiary companies
- Track company's performance vs. budget and prepare variance analysis.
- Build models and materials for rating agencies and assist in annual ratings process
- 4 -7 years of relevant working experience, preferably for reinsurance or insurance industry;
- Strong financial modelling and reporting skills;
- Must be able to work well in a team with good analytical skills;
- Proficient in advance Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point; and
- Experience in cloud based reporting tool has an added advantage.
- ACCA/CPA/Degree in Accountancy is preferred