I have been instructed to source an FP&A Analyst for a leading UK based Insurance company listed on the London Stock Exchange. My client is looking for someone to support and already very successful finance function with Group financial quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and regular management reporting. Further to this, the successful candidate with also gain exposure to senior management internally as well as external auditors and third-party organisations externally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Quarterly forecasts/budget modelling, including subsidiaries, providing robust and accurate profit and loss, cashflow and balance sheet projections
- Planning model maintenance, ensuring fit for purpose, flexible and efficient delivery of outputs
- Carry out financial planning and analysis to enable the delivery of overall Group strategic objectives by the business.
- Presenting to senior members of the team on financial matters
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Qualified - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Financial Services background, ideally from Insurance
- Strong analytical skills
- Team Player
If the role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please contact Chris Cotton on firstname.lastname@example.org