This leading Lloyd's Insurer is looking to appoint an FP&A Manager to join their expanding team. Primarily responsible for providing support to the Head of FP&A and the wider FP&A team in production of timely and accurate financial plans, forecasts and analysis, and having exposure to key senior stakeholders; this opportunity will serve as an excellent stepping stone to your wider career.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Production of timely and accurate Group-wide financial plans, forecasts and analysis using Group financial results and other data sources.
- Contribute to effective and efficient group-wide planning and performance processes, with continuous improvements.
- Production of insightful financial analysis on the financial performance of the Group and business units (with a focus on financial analysis), identifying performance improvements where possible.
- Preparation of templates, analysis, presentations and briefing materials that facilitate robust review and challenge of business unit and cell performance
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior internal and external business stakeholders and ability to influence/take appropriate action to deliver a quality service to customers
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), 1-3 years PQE ideally
- Previous experience working within the insurance industry
- Experience of working in a large organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong financial accounting and controls experience