This leading Lloyd's Insurer is looking to appoint an FP&A analyst to join their expanding finance function. Directly reporting into the Head of FP&A the successful candidate will provide assistance to the wider FP&A team specifically relating to the production of financial plans, forecasts and analysis. Additionally, the successful candidate will be instrumental in developing a new finance business partnering model whilst providing MI commentary on key metrics. This highly commercial role will give broad exposure to senior stakeholders, serving as an excellent opportunity for both personal and professional development.
- Building and developing strong relationships between finance and the wider business.
- Contribute to the development of a new finance business partnering model
- Assist with the development of MI commentary for key metrics
- Contribute to the delivery of the planning process providing support to the necessary internal stakeholders
- Support the delivery of in depth analyses on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), 0-5 years PQE ideally
- Previous experience working within the insurance industry
- Experience of working in a large organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong financial accounting and controls experience
- Knowldge of US and UK GAAP core principles