My client is a market leader in innovative software and consultancy services. Companies include some of the worlds best known brands across financial services, e-commerce and business services.
Job purpose -
The role's purpose is primarily to support the CFO in preparation of ongoing improvement of financial management information. The role is exposed to C-Level individuals and will come with high levels of interaction with the business and other Finance colleagues.
- Particular focus on Expenses - take ownership for understanding variances
- Challenging the business on the validity of expense requirements
- Preparation for quarterly reviews with the business, as well as ad-hoc reporting
- Building relationships across divisional directors and the wider finance team
- Qualified accountant
- 3 years post qualified experience
- Strong management reporting and analytical experience
- Experience gained within Financial Services would be advantageous