I am working closely with an Asset Manager who are seeking an FP&A Analyst to join their finance function in the City. This role will provide insightful analysis and recommendations working closely with the FP&A manager and wider finance function in adding value and challenging process.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mindset and previous exposure to an FP&A function ideally within insurance or Asset Management.
- Monthly/quarterly/annual review and analysis.
- Provide support to other business areas/functions.
- Budgeting and strategic planning.
- Build strong relationships with executives and senior management.
- Challenge/streamline process.
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Asset Management industry experience is preferable but not essential.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience (essential)
- Experience of working with senior management / business partnering (essential)
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills