My client is one of the leading Asset Managers in the UK that has had grown in international prominence in recent years. If you are a qualified accountant and you have experience with financial planning and analysis, management accounting and strong excel modelling skills then please apply to this role.
The successful applicant will contribute to the financial and business KPI information that will be presented to Senior Management and the Board.
As part of the team, you will report into the FP&A Manager and will prepare monthly group management accounts; and you will endeavour to make this information accurate and relevant. The FP&A team will also be responsible for delivering Interim and Year End presentations.
You will also be involved with the ongoing forecasting, budgeting and planning process for the Group entity of the business.
We are looking for an individual that can fully emmerse themselves into the goals of the business and can understand how this maps into the financials. Furthermore, we are keen for the successful applicatn to be someone who challenges previously held assumptions when it comes to the budget and forecast numbers. Finally, we want someone who prides themselves on their attention to detail, and who reports information in a timely manner.
- monthly flash and management accounts
- analysis, forecasting, budgeting at the Group level
- Quarterly/annual board report preparation
- Analysis of quarterly CFO meeting information
- Redesigning forecasting analytics
- ah/hoc analysis
- Assisting with process improvement
- Excel modelling
- Powerpoint skills
- Outstanding attention to details
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with Cognos/TM1 would be preferable
- A broader understanding of Financial Accounting, Management Accounting and Cost Reporting
- Budgeting experience is advantageous
- Previous experience in Financial Services/Asset Management would be preferable, but is not essential
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Degree level education
FP&A, Financial Accountant, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, Management Accounting, Modelling,