A rapidly growing reinsurance business are seeking a to fill an FP&A Accountant vacancy in their Stamford office. The reason for the vacancy is because the business has been facing year on year growth and favourable market conditions. The business has a high-performance culture that provides terrific career growth opportunities for its staff.
The FP&A Accountant position will support both the Finance Manager and CFO in analysing the businesses performance, financial analysis and will also be entrusted to make recommendations on future business activity.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the production of forecasts and budgets, as well as providing the team with detailed analysis on previous results,
- Analyse the businesses current performance and provide detailed recommendations on profit maximisation, cost-saving and investment performance,
- Assist with monitoring the technical closing process liaising with all relevant department
- Be a driver for continuous improvement, analyse current processes, models and reports, making recommendations and improvements where possible,
- Assist with the 5-year forecast and re forecast cycle,
- Partner with the CFO and Finance Manager on a number of ad-hoc projects,
- Work closely with a diverse mix of stakeholders to provide performance data, analysis and insights where required, and
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of P&L reports to their various business units, providing insights and recommendations against agreed targets.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience either within the Big 4 or general accounting experience within the finance function of a large reinsurance business.
For more information please call Chris Dodds directly on 646 398 6918 or alternatively apply using the prompts provided.