Forensic Accounting Senior Manager - Reading - £75,000
My client is a leading practice firm providing accounting, tax, consulting and business advisory services to FTSE 250 clients across various industries.
Job Purpose -
The role's purpose is primarily to work alongside the Forensic Director in managing a large portfolio of projects and for the timely delivery of services.
- You will be an expert in Forensic and Fraud services
- You will prepare expert reports or other written reports for use in legal proceedings and for clients
- Liaise with solicitors, barristers and clients as a normal part of a litigation support case.
- Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments and at stream level
- Assist in developing and training more junior staff
- Prepare budgets, cost analyses and bills in respect of each client in their portfolio.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA /CIMA)
- Experience in Forensic Accounting
- Extensive experience of Expert Witness work, including extensive experience of contractual disputes; business interruption; SPA disputes; shareholder disputes; and valuations.
Leiter Accounting (w/m)
- Gießen, Hessen
- 2 days ago
Leiter Accounting (w/m) Für unseren Kunden, ein Unternehmen aus der Medizintechnik, suchen wir EXKLUSIV zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen Leiter Accounting (w/m) für das Headquarter im mittelhessischen Raum Nähe Gießen. Das Unternehmen hat sich in den letzten Jahren zum Marktführer in... Read More
Trainee Pensions Administrator - Reading - Global Business
- Reading, Berkshire
- 17 days ago
Oliver James Associates are working alongside a FTSE listed business Headquartered in Reading who are looking to appoint a Trainee Pensions Administrator to a growing team offering unrivalled career progression. Title: Trainee Pensions Administrator Company: FTSE listed international pr... Read More
- Worcester, Massachusetts
- 9 days ago
The Senior Auditor is responsible for leading audits over various financial and operational functions across all areas of the Company. Additional responsibilities include performing ad hoc projects for management and audits in conjunction with the Company's external audit firm. This is ... Read More
Senior Sox Accountant
- London, England
- 5 days ago
A Market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a Senior Sox Accountant to join its high performance finance team. A Market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a Senior Sox Accountant to join its high performance finance team. You will be managing and overseeing the Sox and wider... Read More