My client is a top ten practice firm providing accounting, tax, consulting and business advisory services to FTSE 250 clients across various industries.
Job Purpose -
The role's purpose is primarily to support the Forensic Director in managing a portfolio of projects and for the timely delivery of services.
- You will be an expert in Forensic and Fraud services
- You will prepare expert reports or other written reports for use in legal proceedings and for clients
- Liaise with solicitors, barristers and clients as a normal part of a litigation support case.
- Be responsible for and ensure excellent client service and delivery on assignments and at stream level
- Assist in developing and training more junior staff
- Prepare budgets, cost analyses and bills in respect of each client in their portfolio.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA /CIMA)
- Experience in Forensic Accounting
- Expert Witness Experience is preferred