I am currently working with a leading Life Insurance company based in central London who are looking to source an interim Financial Risk professional as part of a 6 month implementation project.
- Validation of the of financial risks including credit, liquidity and market risks.
- Development of financial risk related indicators, management information and risk reporting.
- Assisting in implementing the new financial risk framework through the provision of technical oversight and guidance on financial risks.
- Degree level education and/or relevant financial risk professional qualification.
- Experience in investment, asset management or banking preferred at a Mid-Senior level.
- Understanding of financial risk frameworks in large financial institutions.
- Knowledge of credit, liquidity and market risks is advantageous.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.