Financial Reporting Manager - as part of the Consolidation & Reporting team, you will be responsible for generating the IFRS financial statements and notes, Solvency II QRTs and narrative reports.
In addition, running the Group consolidation process and producing analysis to give confidence to senior stakeholders over the quality of the accounts.
- Analysis of consolidated data and oversight of controls to give comfort over the quality and accuracy of accounts and regulatory returns
- Implementation of change within the team, championing and leading continuous process improvement
- Consolidation of the Group financial data and generation of financial statements and corresponding notes
- Delivery of financial statements, narrative reports and analysis within agreed timelines
- Organisation & management of offshore resource
- Briefing and communication with markets, internal and external stakeholders