Financial MI Manager
I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurance business to help source a Financial MI Manager, based in Central London. This role will work closely with the Head of FP&A and be responsible for the management of 3 junior accountant.
- Manage and lead a team in the production of Management Information to support Senior Management in monitoring and managing the business.
- Provide MI reports for other Financial teams including Lloyd's, statutory and regulatory reporting.
- Develop MI, analytical review and commentary supporting the annual accounting performance.
- Liaise with management and other departments to ensure that the MI remains both relevant and useful.
- Review syndicate profiles prepared by external stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Good understanding of Lloyd's or London Market insurance.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and experience (UK GAAP, IFRS and Solvency II preferred).
- Previous experience of managing teams.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
Senior Financial Reporting Manager - Basingstoke - £70k
- Hampshire, England
- 13 days ago
I am currently working with a leading insurance company based in Hampshire who is looking for an experienced Senior Reporting Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business with excellent potential for growth and personal development. Key... Read More
Financial Reporting Manager - Retail - £300 per day
- Warrington, Cheshire
- 19 days ago
Oliver James Associates are working with a leading Wholesale/Retail business based in the North West looking to appoint a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to support the Head of Finance in overseeing statutory account preparation, year-end and pertinent projects across the fast-pac... Read More
- London, England
- 8 days ago
I am currently working with a large financial services business who is looking to bring in a financial accountant on a contract to permanent basis. Role Requirements; Assist the Head of Finance on the implementation of IFRS 16 Leases across the wider group Actively drive forward the imp... Read More
Financial Planning Specialist
- Torino, Torino e provincia
- 11 days ago
Cultura universitaria in materie finanziarie meglio se con indirizzo in gestione finanziaria assicurativa o laurea in discipline quantitative Esperienza lavorativa di 3-5 anni in campo finanziario e o assicurativo (presso società di consulenza e di revisione o istituzioni finanziarie). ... Read More