I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurance business to help source a Financial MI Manager, based in Central London. This role will work closely with the Head of FP&A and be responsible for the management of 3 junior accountant.
- Manage and lead a team in the production of Management Information to support Senior Management in monitoring and managing the business.
- Provide MI reports for other Financial teams including Lloyd's, statutory and regulatory reporting.
- Develop MI, analytical review and commentary supporting the annual accounting performance.
- Liaise with management and other departments to ensure that the MI remains both relevant and useful.
- Review syndicate profiles prepared by external stakeholders.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Good understanding of Lloyd's or London Market insurance.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and experience (UK GAAP, IFRS and Solvency II preferred).
- Previous experience of managing teams.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.