Financial Controls Manager - Insurance
My client are looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant with experience working within Controls in an Insurance business.
Job Title: Financial Controls Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- As Financial Controls Manager, your responsibilities will include improving documentation and controls.
- You'll assist the Head of Reporting in the monitoring of the division's financial control framework.
- Plan and execute reviews and programme testing to ensure selected controls are operating effectively.
- ACA qualification or equivalent
- A substantial amount of experience working within a Controls role
- Solid Excel skills as well as user controls & financial models experience
- Experience within Insurance essential
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.
Financial Controls Specialist (Insurance)
- South London, London
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits
- 2 days ago
To maintain the financial control environment in place in the my client's finance team through daily reconcilaitions, exercising oversight over first line system processes and outputs and ensuring that financial accounting records, financial reporting and MI outputs are complete and acc... Read More
Insurance Financial Analyst
- City of London, London
- 16 days ago
To partner the business to enhance decision making with a focus on strategy, planning, analysis and reporting. To ensure that all external financial reporting requirements (statutory, regulatory, tax, capital etc) are fulfilled. Proactively support the 'Head of' and the CFOs in deliveri... Read More
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - P&C Insurance
- Florida, USA
- 25 days ago
About our client Our client, through its subsidiaries, is a specialist in the P&C insurance market focusing heavily in Worker's Compensation insurance. After year on year growth through M&A activity and word of mouth, the business is looking to hire its next Finance Leader that will hel... Read More
Technical Accounting Manager - Insurance
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £100000 per annum + + benefits
- 12 days ago
My client is seeking a qualified, senior technical accountant, ideally from a financial services background, to join its Group Finance team based in London. The role will be responsible for addressing complex accounting issues both at Group at Divisional level. You will possess: Account... Read More