My client are a well established organisation based in Cheshire. Earlier in the year they were acquired by a larger group, which has led to a new and very impressive growth strategy. With a strong leadership team in place, there is a fantastic opportunity for the organisation to expand, and as such, opportunities internally will develop
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and providing commercial insight to the business
- Business partnering with the MD and other senior commercial positions
- Producing annual budgets and providing periodic forecasts
- Managing and improving cash flow and working capital requirements
- Managing and developing the existing finance function
You will hold a full UK accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA). You will also have prior experience in a Financial Controller position, ideally within a Smaller to Medium sized organisation, where you will have gained broad commercial exposure across the business, business partnering with the board and operational units.
What's on Offer?
£60,000 - £70,000 plus benefits