Our client, a well known property and casualty insurance business is seeking a Financial Auditor to join their growing and high calibre audit team. This role will be a key hire for the team reporting Directly to the Financial Audit Team Leader whilst working on a vast array of internal audit projects.
We are looking for a candidate who has had exposure to internal controls testing and external reporting either from a Big4 or Mid-tier Professional Services firm or who has worked in a commercial insurance business.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:-
- Build and develop professional working relationships with key stakeholders and team leaders
- Conduct internal audits under the guidance of the Financial Audit Team Leader
- Ensure audits are scheduled and completed within set time frames
- Identify control weaknesses and put forward suggestions to improve processes and procedures
- Develop and document their business processes and policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Deliver high-quality reports outlining the results of your findings and suggestions
- Prepare and facilitate workshops with key stakeholders
- Ad hoc projects and duties as required
Requirements for the role
- 1-4 years experience in a similar role
- Experience gained within Big 4 or a mid-tier practice environment will be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of internal auditing standards, risk assessment practices and governance frameworks.
- The ability to confidently engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Motivated, high attention to detail coupled with the ability to work autonomously
- Solid report writing skills
- Enjoy working as part of a high preforming team
This is a permanent opportunity that offers quick career progression within a high performing team and the opportunity to get a great insurance brand on your CV.
To be considered please use the prompts provided or email your CV directly to email@example.com
All applications will be held with the highest degree of confidentiality.