This FTSE Listed insurance Group are looking to appoint a new Financial Accountant into one of their subsidiaries.
Reporting directly into the Divisional Financial Controller, this position will be incredibly broad, acting as an excellent stepping stone to your wider career.
- Assisting with timely and accurate delivery of external reporting, including annual financial statements and all regulatory returns.
- Assist in completion of all FP&A activities, including 3-year plan and re-forecast and internal monthly and quarterly financial analysis
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting on the performance of the Group
- Partnering with Regional Finance teams within Group
- Cash flow reporting and current account management
- Ensure all documented processes and controls are adhered to
- Support and assist with the transition of Finance activities from outsource providers
- Part or recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience working within an insurance business ideally
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills