Qualified Accountant - 3 years accounting experience - Dublin South
Our client is a multinational insurance firm with offices located across Europe. Due to internal promotions and an increase in company wide growth there is now a requirement for a qualified accountant to join the team.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for a broad range of activity within the company.
Main responsibilities within this role are;
- Month and quarterly end close under IFRS
- Preparation of financial statements
- Posting of journal entries
- Preparation of quarterly management information reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual forecasts and budgets
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements and regulatory CBI returns
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Insurance experience preferred, however Financial Services experience will also be strongly considered
- A minimum of 3 year's experience gained within professional services or insurance is required for this position
For more information on this position and to discuss the details in confidence contact Louise O'Dowda