My client are a leading global broker operating across the Lloyd's, London and International Markets. They're currently seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their dynamic and collaborative Finance team.
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Salary: £50,000 - £62,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- As Regulatory Reporting Accountant, you'll work closely with stakeholders within the business including the CFO.
- You will have involvement with monthly solvency returns including preparing group consolidation accounts and preparing the financial accounts.
- The role will have direct management responsibilities for one junior member of the team.
- ACA qualified or equivalent
- You'll have a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience either within audit or in industry
- Experience with Financial Services is essential for this role
- Knowledge of accounting standards essential
- Knowledge of Accounting IT systems
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) knowledge preferable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- €55000 - €65000 per annum
- 5 days ago
Qualified Accountant - 3 years accounting experience - Dublin Our client is a multinational insurance firm with offices located across Europe. Due to internal promotions and an increase in company wide growth there is now a requirement for a qualified accountant to join the team. As Fin... Read More
- London, England
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- 25 days ago
A market leading Lloyd's Syndicate is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team in the City of London. This is a fantastic opportunity take on a broad reporting role and become a part of a close-knit and collaborative team. Job Title: Financial Accountant Salary: £50,000-£60,000... Read More
Financial Accountant IFRS 17
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 4 days ago
My client, a multinational insurance firm have a current requirement for an experienced Insurance Accountant to join their team working alongside the IFRS 17 project team. My client, a multinational insurance firm have a current requirement for an experienced Insurance Accountant to joi... Read More
Group Financial Accountant
- Greater Manchester, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- 10 days ago
Group Financial Accountant with the opportunity to gain broad experience across financial accounts, management accounts and treasury. Ideal opportunity for a first / second time mover from practice. Responsibilities: To aid with the prep of Group and subsidiary financial statements Prep... Read More