Oliver James are currently representing an established Financial Services organisation who are looking to appoint a technically strong Financial Accountant. Supporting the Financial Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for delivering statutory and regulatory reporting for the Group.
- Delivering timely and accurate quarterly reporting.
- Delivering the annual IFRS Financial Statements.
- Liasing with the external auditors, including delivering audit files and support schedules.
- Delivering monthly corporation tax computations and annual tax returns. Liaise with tax advisors. Reconcile tax balance sheet accounts.
- Preparing and collating information for the quarterly Audit and Risk Committees.
- Actively monitoring and implementing any changes in statutory and regulatory requirements and assessing the impact of new accounting standards.
- Delivering technical training as required to the wider finance and non-finance team.
- Respond to ad-hoc queries and financial information requests as required.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (will consider part-qualified).
- Big 4 background preferable but not essential.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong excel skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment and working to tight deadlines.