Oliver James are representing an exciting, well-renowned Retail organisation who are looking to appoint a talented and technically astute Financial Accountant. Working alongside the Deputy Financial Controller, you will be a key contact for all financial reporting queries and responsible for driving continuous improvement in accounting and financial control across the Group.
- Key contact for financial accounting support for the Financial Control team.
- Supporting consistent accounting practices and high standards across the Group.
- Producing timely and accurate information and proactively supporting the business.
- Production of statutory accounts for various Group subsidiaries and coordinating tax pack information.
- Leading, delivering and continually improving the fixed asset impairment models for various areas of the Group.
- Production of a variety of high quality balance sheet control account reconciliations.
- Ensuring the accuracy of VAT payments and quarterly VAT returns.
- A fully qualified accountant i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong excel skills with the ability to manage large quantities of data.
- Experience of producing statutory accounts.
- A confident communicator with experience in presenting complex information in a clear simplified way to both finance and non-finance colleagues.
- Experience working in a large complex business, with large quantities of data would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of VAT returns would also be advantageous.
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 4 days ago
My client are searching for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team in Dublin. Support accounting and financial reporting projects as required e.g. IFRS17 Manage Group and Local Solvency II reporting and filing. Preparation of Financial Statements & Internal and... Read More
Financial Accountant (m/w/d)
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
- 10 days ago
Gegründet im Jahr 2002, ist Oliver James Associates ein am internationalen Markt etabliertes und preisgekröntes Personalberatungsunternehmen, das sich auf die Suche und Auswahl von Spezialisten in der Finanzdienstleistungsbranche sowie Industrieunternehmen fokussiert hat und dabei ein b... Read More
Senior Financial Accountant
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
- 12 days ago
ACA, Financial Accounting, Insurance, general insurance, GAAP, IFRS, Financial Reporting, Syndicate, Big 4, ICEAW, Reporting, Month End, Ad hoc, projects, growth, UK GAAP, A Global Insurance Business is looking for a senior financial accountant to join its growing finance team in Centra... Read More
Financial Accountant - Insurance - London - £55,000+
- City of London, London
- Up to £55000 per annum + Benefits
- 26 days ago
Key responsibilities will include: Group reporting Variance Analysis Actual vs plan vs PY Planning and reforecasting Regulatory reporting Essential knowledge and experience: Qualified - ACA / ACCA / CIMA Insurance experience essential, Lloyd's preferred UK GAAP / US GAAP reporting exper... Read More