Oliver James Associates is currently supporting a leading specialist in their search for a Financial Accountant. Primarily, the role involves assisting the Director in Finance in relation in reporting within the Group.
Please find below some of the roles and responsibilities:-
- Budgeting, forecasting and the 3 year plan, including:
- All standard balance sheet headings
- Cash flow, cash position and net debt
- IFRS compliance, future implementations, forecast impact and assessing actions/plans necessary to ensure compliance and reporting
- Investment opportunities and appraisals
- Monthly performance
- Balance sheet and cash flow month end reporting
- Key cash/net debt performance
- Ensure that all month end reporting is completed and provided on time in full by the Management Accountants / Business Partners, that information is complete and consistent in style and presentation in preparation for presentation to the Director of Finance
- Consolidate and present the consolidated division performance, including commentary as agreed by the division.
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to Chris.Ollerton@ojassociates.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.