I am currently working with a large financial services business who is looking to bring in a financial accountant on a contract to permanent basis.
- Assist the Head of Finance on the implementation of IFRS 16 Leases across the wider group
- Actively drive forward the implementation of a list of Internal Financial Controls, which have been identified and already communicated to the Audit Committee. This will involve liaising and working with the Finance Leadership Team, finance colleagues within various subsidiaries and stakeholders outside of Finance.
- To work with the Financial Accountant in charge of the monthly reporting,Publishing and Membership, to identify and implement process improvements. This will require a good understanding of financial controls and accounting.
- Assist the team with any ad hoc duties
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Extensive experience of accounting under/and implementing IFRS
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and tight deadlines
- Ability to deal with several conflicting priorities and stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of working in financial services would be advantageous
If this is of interest please apply with a copy of your CV.