An amazing opportunity has just become available with one of our Best Insurance Clients here in Asia. We are looking for a seasoned Business Analyst with previous project's experience implementing Finance Systems for Insurance. Ideally, we are looking for business focused Business Analyst (preparing mostly BRDs and only rarely FSDs together with Tech Lead).
A perfect match will have a specific Oracle Finance systems implementation experience and hybrid PM/BA capabilities.
- Have minimum 8-10 years experience in a BA or PM/BA role for Finance systems implementation projects;
- Have strong Business Analyst and Project Management experience and skills;
- Understand the solutioning concept, ability to think out of the box;
- Be good at stakeholder management, have strong personality, confident enough to voice an opinion and challenge senior colleagues/business stakeholders;
- Experience writing BRDs and/or FSDs from end-to-end;
- Experience and/or willingness of stepping up and taking Project Management responsibilities when and if needed.
You will be responsible for:
This Finance System Business Analyst will be responsible for working closely with the business to understand their requirements and translate them into sound IT solutions in the Oracle platform. On a day to day basis this Oracle Finance System Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Business Interaction - work directly with the business to understand their requirements and translate into IT solutions using the Oracle platform.
- Requirements Analysis - analyzing complex business requirements and transforming them into BRDs and FSDs.
- Project Delivery - Define and implement Business solutions on the Oracle platform.
- Translating Covert specifications into sound Finance system functionality to meet business needs.
- Support business users to ensure they make the best use of Oracle Finance systems.
- Release Management - manage testing and release of new services on the Oracle platform.
Due to the urgency of the project ONLY relevant candidates will be approached, the rest candidates will be forwarded to other roles within Project and Change space. Thank you for understanding!