My client is seeking a proven senior project manager with extensive finance project delivery experience in the London Insurance Market (Lloyd's).
This Senior Finance Project Manager (IFRS 17) will be tasked with:
- Active involvement in defining scope, deliverables, timescales and budgets for all parts of the IFRS 17 project.
- Knowledge of finance-related IT technologies (including MS Dynamics Great Plains) would be advantageous.
- Has the authority and skill to establish good working relationships and influence decisions at the most senior levels within the company.
- Will have the necessary negotiation and facilitation skills to challenge where appropriate but to strive to reach decisions that are acceptable to all parties
- Proven finance project manager in the London Insurance Market willing to commit to a long-term programme
Ultimate responsibility for ensuring the successful scoping and implementation of IFRS 17 standards across functions, alongside the SMEs.
Day Rate: £650 - £750 (dependant on experience)
Essential: Previous London Insurance Market experience
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
And I'd be happy to discuss this opportunity in further detail - 020 3861 9308