Oliver James Associates are proud to be working with a high growth, entrepreneurial group based in Manchester. Looking to appoint a qualified accountant, you will be joining a growing finance team who offer unrivalled opportunities to progress within this internationally growing business.
Key responsibilities include;
- Working closely with the CFO, providing insight and analysis on company performance
- Proactively seeking to improve financial reporting processes and procedures
- Producing monthly management accounts including P&L analysis, variance analysis and KPI reports
- Prepare year end accounts, liaising with external accountants in relation to Tax and Statutory Accounts
- Daily management of the finance team and overall control of ledgers
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Must have experience using Sage
- Ambitious and driven to progress in a high growth business
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accountant who is looking for the next step in their career. Working closely with the CFO and Directors daily, you will get full exposure to a high growth fast-paced business.
Please apply online or email Helen Bilsborough on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.