Responsible for expense reporting, planning and analysis across the Insurance business globally.
- Reporting and analysis of Global Insurance expenses, including budget, actual and reforecast including commentary for management reports and other adhoc reporting.
- Highlight trends and risks in expenses against budget to assist management in challenging the business on expense matters.
- You will lead a team of Analysts
- Excellent finance/accountancy skills
- Team management experience
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong business relationships across a global business
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proven planning and organisation skills