My client, a leading IT company in Switzerland, is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company and contribute to controlling a large market to ensure that target profitability is met.
- Financial budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly financial closing
- Perform actual profitability analysis of projects and services
- Support in defining Sales business case
- Support in controlling financial KPIs
- Support in improving and designing processes in line with the Group's rules
- Ensure proper execution of the Group's processes
- More than 10 years of experience in a similar role in mid to large organisations
- Relevant work experience in IT industry is preferred
- Willingness to travel regularly across Switzerland
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel would be an advantage
- Fluency in German and English is essential; any other languages would be a benefit
- Team player but also able to work autonomously when required
- Excellent organisational skills needed
The company is known for its fast-paced environment and flat hierarchical structure, which gives its employees the chance to take full ownership of their work. If you are interested, please apply or call Naomi on +41 435 085 586 to find out more.