I am currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join my client, a Private Equity investment company, based in the Mayfair area. This is a 9 month FTC contract looking for an immediate start.
This broad finance role is an exciting opportunity offering the successful candidate a chance to join an excellent company.
You will be expected to support the Finance Director with BAU and ad-hoc financial and administrative tasks.
You responsibilities will be inclusive of both general finance and fund administrations support. These include:
- Raising and processing invoices.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns monthly.
- Management accounts.
- Investor valuations.
- Oversight of daily bank account reconciliations of monthly client asset reconciliations and assistance in regulatory reporting.
- Ad hoc investor communications.
The perfect candidate will have experience and qualifications in:
- Experience working in the investment industry - ideally private equity
- Commitment to providing outstanding level of service to investors and high quality investor reporting
- Ability to both work effectively within a team and to multi-task and determine priorities