Finance Journey Expert
For a major bank in Amsterdam we are looking for Finance Journey Experts who can translate accountancy requirement to IT solutions.
You will ensure that all requirements of all relevant stakeholders are acknowledged in the analyses and the various solution designs. You will present the various (functional and solution) design alternatives and their impact. You guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated into IT Solution requirements.
For a major bank in Amsterdam we are looking for a Finance Journey Experts who can translate accountancy requirement to IT solutions.
You will work in the Finance COO department, which delivers different Finance-related services to its stakeholders. These services encompass operations and change initiatives for, among others, accounting, including system, process, data and information management and analytic capabilities.
You will ensure that all requirements of all relevant stakeholders are acknowledged in the analyses and the various solution designs. You will present the various (functional and solution) design alternatives and their impact in a clear way. You guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated into IT Solution requirements.
In doing so, you conduct a number of coherent analyses.
- Professional and intellectual ability at least at academic level
- University degree in (business) administration or information technology or a comparable field
- Experienced with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
- Integral, cross-domain knowledge and experience (banking products).
- A strong communicator, able to present your analyses in a clear manner.
- Practical experience with Agile and Lean.
- Knowledge in business and IT in areas (process management and financial services)
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a plus.
- Expert with strong analytical skills, using state-of-the-art methods and techniques.
- You are organizational sensitive, which enables you to work for and with different kinds of stakeholders
- You continuously improve yourself and you help your colleagues in their development
What do we offer
- A challenging project until at least the end of 2018, extension is highly possible
- Ability to work in a constructive way in a multidisciplinary squad
- Competitive salary package
- Secondary package includes lease car or public transportation card
- 25 holidays, based on 40 hour work week
- We offer personal development opportunities and training
Through Oliver James Professionals you can propel yourself to the next level of your career. As an employee you will get all the attention you need to perform well. We have multiple, diverse projects available with our most prominent clients. Would you like to be part of this ambitious venture? Then please contact Rebecca Pater, Consultant at Oliver James Professionals, via 020-7990868 or email@example.com
Finance Journey Expert
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- 19 days ago
Je zal werken in het Finance COO team, die Finance gerelateerde services bieden aan verschillende stakeholders. Deze services houden werkzaamheden en veranderingsinitiatieven in voor, bijvoorbeeld, het accounting team. Hierbij kan je denken aan change management gelinkt aan, bijvoorbeel... Read More
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- 17 days ago
Title: Finance Director Salary: DOE Location: North West Post type: Permanent Oliver James Associates is proud to be working with a leading technology business to appoint a new Finance Director. Reporting directly to the CFO, my client is looking for a technically astute and dynamic fin... Read More
- Crewe, Cheshire
- 18 days ago
Title: Finance Manager Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Location: Cheshire Post type: Permanent Oliver James Associates is proud to be working with a leading technology business who hold an enviable position in a lucrative, growing global market. The business continues to grow via acquisition ... Read More
Group Finance Systems Analyst
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- 4 days ago
Group Finance Systems Analyst Our client, one of the UK's largest and most reputable Insurance firms has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Systems Accountant to join their team at their London headquarters. Summary: The Finance Systems Analyst will provide application design, develo... Read More