My client is a Private Equity backed Manufacturing business based in the North East undergoing an aggressive growth strategy to enhance UK growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Becoming an instrumental part of the team, driving change and supporting both finance and non-finance areas
- Providing financial information and advice, meeting UK legislation and business reporting needs
- Contribute to the business's strategic and tactical activities
- Build longstanding relationships with the UK MD, CEO and CFO
- Manage the Finance team to drive change and improve capabilities, re-setting and redefining the teams overall role in the organisation
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience in manufacturing with PE exposure ideal
- Experience within a fast-paced, high growth environment
What's on Offer?
Six figure package including fantastic benefits
To discuss further, please call Helen Bilsborough on 01616940758 or apply online.