Finance Director - Interim
My client is a PLC business that is looking for an Interim Finance Director for 12 months. In this role as Finance Director it will be your responsibility to provide analysis and support to the business and its stakeholders and report back on any financial findings.
In this role you will:
- Assist the Managing Director and Commercial Director of each region to manage their businesses.
- Support the UK Finance Director with timely and accurate financial information.
- Experienced finance professional with a demonstrative track record of providing financial analysis and business support to senior Directors within a large organisation.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen when delving into the financial accounts.
- Problem solving and analysis - Analyses issues and breaks them down into their component parts. Makes systematic and rational judgements based on relevant information.
- Flexibility - Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- Experience of working in a long-term contracting environment.
Commercial Finance Analyst
- Lancashire, England
- Up to £25000 per annum + study support
- 4 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious Part-Qualified Accountant to join a FTSE 100 business in the technology industry. You will get broad exposure and develop your skills within commercial finance which will significantly springboard your career in a business that has qu... Read More
Director - Financial Consulting - £120,000
- London, England
- Up to £120000 per annum
- 17 days ago
A market leading consultancy is looking for a Director to join its practice to continue the firms ambitious growth plans. A market leading consultancy is looking for a Director to join its practice to continue the firms ambitious growth plans. In this role you will be client facing, adv... Read More
Finance Manager - Process Improvement - Insurance
- Greenwich, Connecticut
- 26 days ago
Finance Process Improvement Manager Oliver James Associates are currently recruiting for a Finance Process Improvement Manager to join a large listed insurance business based in Greenwich, CT. This industry leader is going through significant growth and are looking to implement a variet... Read More
Finance Manager - London - Insurance - Up to £52,000
- City of London, London
- Up to £52000 per annum + Benefits
- 20 days ago
Key responsibilities: Production of management accounts Review and reconciliation of balance sheets Production of statutory accounts Line management of two individuals Essential knowledge and experience: Qualified - ACA / ACCA / CIMA Strong experience in management accounting, essential... Read More