- Build and provide regular detailed analysis of monthly results, charge out rates and market rates using intelligent Excel and / or database reports.
- Build reports from the existing Exchequer finance system to provide ad hoc information as required by the business.
- Develop and drive KPI reports in conjunction with the wider business to identify upselling opportunities across customer base from low profit/loss leader opportunities to drive pricing and target decisions with the Business Development team.
- Support Finance and Operations teams in developing clearer reporting structures and processes to give visibility of profitability by revenue streams and sites.
- Support revenue budget and forecast processes.
- Support Finance team with understanding and challenging monthly revenue recognition across operational teams.
- Support Finance Director by deputising when required and with any ad hoc projects as required.
Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Contact Name:||Beth Harris|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Finance Executive
Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + study support
Finance Director - Interim
Birmingham, West Midlands
Finance Manager - Process Improvement - Insurance
Finance Manager - London - Insurance - Up to £52,000
City of London, London
Salary: Up to £52000 per annum + Benefits