I am currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner role working with in one of the largest Asset Managers by AUM in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business in a strategically focused finance role.
As a finance business partner your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the business partner for my clients distribution channels.
- Take ownership of the MI from a distribution perspective.
- Help develop business strategy and commercial decision making.
- Provide the business with relevant financial analysis.
For this role the key responsibilities and and skills required include:
- Qualified accountant with post qualification experience in a finance business partnering role.
- Experience of management accounting and MI reporting systems.
- Experience working within the Asset Management industry.
- Stakeholder management skills.