In this position you will be working as an M&A Analyst, with exposure to Financial Modelling and Due dillience. This is a newly created position ideally aimed at somone who is coming out of Practice and recently qualified.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial modelling
- Due diligence (financial, commercial, legal)
- Working with stakeholders in the acquisition team, including actuarial consultants and service providers.
- ad hoc data evaluation and analysis.
Qualification and skills:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Up to 2 years qualified experience - newly qualified prefered.
- Insurance Audit experience.