My client are looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant with experience dealing with Solvency II returns to join their team based in Haywards Heath as an External Reporting Manager.
Job Title: External Reporting Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Haywards Heath
- As External Reporting Manager, you'll be deputising for the Head of Finance as well as managing a small team of two people.
- You'll be delivering on external financial reporting as well as solvency/capital reporting and analysis including Solvency II.
- You'll develop relationships with key stakeholders, including the regulators.
- You'll support the capital management committee.
- Experienced qualified accountant. (ACA or equivalent)
- Experience working for an Insurance Accounting team or alternatively with a top tier accountancy practice.
- SII experience essential.
- Strong financial accounting experience.
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.